To assist Austin ISD teachers and administrators, we provide resources in the following areas:
- Curriculum Resources provide a scope and sequence for focused instruction that is aligned with the TEKS, and is designed to prepare students for the TAKS test prior to the date of administration.
- Instructional resources provide ideas for focused lessons, guidelines for rigorous instruction, and inspiration for individualizing instruction and meeting the needs of diverse learners.
- Literacy in other CONTENT AREAS is vital for the success of our students. This page offers resources to support content area teachers in embedding writing on a regular basis.
- Assessment gives teachers clear instructions and resources for explicitly teaching and testing specific TEKS-related skills in a TAKS-like format.
- Web Resources guides teachers to other available internet resources that they might find useful for instruction in particular areas.
- The Frequently Asked Questions is an area where common questions and concerns are addressed. Teachers may want to refer to the FAQ prior to contacting the Reading and Language Arts team for assistance.